- changed the base image to one with alpine (which contains cron)
- use apk to install ffmpeg instead of apt-get
- changed the startup command to run cronjobs.
- Build the container (docker build)
- Tag it with the ACR URL (docker tag)
- Push to my ACR (docker push)
- Add a module to the edge device configuration (Azure Portal > IoT Hub > my IoT Edge device > Set Modules), remembering to specify the required environment variables: RTSP_IP, RTSP_PORT, RTSP_PATH, STORAGE_CONTAINER and AZURE_STORAGE_CONNECTION_STRING.
And this is what is running on the device:
Which matches the configuration on Azure IoT Edge:
while [ : ]
rm -f /var/volatile/tmp/core*